Anne specialises in and has extensive experience in the formation and restructuring of a broad range of onshore and offshore investment funds including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and other pooled private investment vehicles, and regularly acts in fund transactional and advisory matters for private and institutional investors.
Anne has extensive experience and is a specialist in the counsel and preparation of complex regulatory submissions and regularly acts in the licensing and registration of fund management companies and financial intermediaries. Anne regularly advises on formation issues, marketing and securities offering arrangements.
Anne is ranked in Chambers Asia Pacific 2013 as a leading individual for Investment Funds who advises extensively on the formation, structuring and restructuring of private investment funds and the preparation of regulatory submissions.
Anne is fluent in English, Chinese and the Malay language.
Anne regularly acts in:
- the formation of Singapore-domiciled funds and offshore funds
- the drafting and negotiation of managed account agreements
- the drafting of complex regulatory submission to regulators on behalf of fund managers and financial intermediaries.
- fund transactional and advisory matters for private and institutional investors.
- licensing of fund management companies and financial intermediaries.
Recent matters handled by Anne include the following :
- Acted for a Hong Kong based multinational in setting up a US$2 billion closed-ended fund.
- Acted for a leading private equity group in the formation of a closed-end fund, with seeding from sponsors.
- Acted for investors in their investments into private funds, with typical investment amounts of between US$20 million to US$50 million.
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore