Anne is part of the team which provides specialist advice on funds management and investment advisory services generally. Anne specialises in the formation of all types of onshore and offshore investment vehicles, including hedge funds, fund-of-funds, private equity funds and other private investment funds. As a complement, Anne also regularly provides advice to fund managers and advisors on legal structure and other formation issues, marketing arrangements and general compliance matters.
Anne regularly represents investors in the structuring and documentation of their investments into private funds.
On a day-to-day level, Anne provides legal support and drafts regulatory submissions for financial institutions, including fund managers, banks and financial advisers on licensing, legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
Anne is ranked in Chambers Asia Pacific 2013 as a leading individual for Investment Funds who advises extensively on the formation, structuring and restructuring of private investment funds and the preparation of regulatory submissions.
Anne is fluent in English, Chinese and the Malay language.
- Regularly acts in the formation of Singapore-domiciled funds and offshore funds
- Regularly acts in the drafting and negotiation of managed account agreements
- Regularly acts in the drafting of complex regulatory submission to regulators on behalf of fund managers and financial advisers.
Recent matters handled by Anne include the following :
- Acted for a Hong Kong based multinational in setting up a US$2 billion closed-ended fund.
- Acted for a leading private equity group in the formation of a closed-end fund, with seeding from sponsors.
- Acted for investors in their investments into private funds, with typical investment amounts of between US$20 million to US$50 million.
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore