Banking & Finance
- Advised a syndicate of 12 banks on a S$2.1 billion syndicated revolving credit facility to SingTel Group Treasury Pte Ltd to finance its general corporate purposes and to refinance its existing facilities.
- Advised PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on a USD 200 million (equivalent) Multicurrency Term Loan Facility.
- Advised PT Batamindo Investment Cakrawala, a commercial industrial park operator in Batam, on its USD 200 million Senior Secured Transferable Non Revolving Loan from PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk.
- Advised coal miner Reswara Group on a USD 150 million Term Loan Facility from Qatar National Bank SAQ, Singapore Branch, PT Bank QNB Kesawan Tbk and Indonesia Eximbank.
- Advised a syndication of banks on a USD 150 million Revolving Credit Facility and Rp 3 trillion Revolving Credit Facility to PT Telekomunikasi Selular.
- Advised a syndicate of banks on a USD 100 million loan facility to PT Plaza Indonesia Realty Tbk for the refinancing of existing facility and to finance capital expenditure and investment.
- Advised a syndicate of European banks on a borrowing base facility which is secured against inventory of biofuel and raw materials stored in various locations in Europe as well as the receivables arising from the sale of the finished product.
- Advised the Shariah arm of an international bank on developing Shariah home financing packages geared to the Indonesian market.
- Advised a syndicate of banks on the refinancing of Senoko Energy Pte Ltd’s existing indebtedness. The facility was for S$2.6 billion. Senoko Energy Pte Ltd owns the Senoko Power Station, the largest power station in Singapore.
- Advised Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd ("RWS") and Genting Singapore on a S$2.27 billion syndicated senior secured credit facilities to RWS.
- Advised PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance (IIF) on a USD 902 million syndicated facility to PT Lintas Marga Sedaya to finance the construction of the 117 km Cikampek-Palimanan tolled expressway, a section of the Trans Java expressway.
- Advised Panca Amara Utama as lead counsel on the financing of the development of a greenfield ammonia production plant with a capacity of 700,000 metric tons and which will cost US$800 million to build. The financing consists of loans from International Financial Corporation and several commercial banks. This transaction won the Asia-Pacific Petrochemical Deal of the Year.
- Advised a syndicate of banks on the USD 142,812,279 financing facilities for the construction of 2 x 27.7 MW hydropower plant in Lampung Province, Indonesia.
- Advised Asiatech Energy Pte Ltd (“Asiatech”) on the financing of a gas-fired combined cycle power plant. This is the first of its kind to be undertaken by a Singapore company in Mawlamyine, Mon State, Myanmar. Asiatech was commissioned to develop a 230MW power plant by Myanmar Lighting IPP Co. Ltd., a Myanmar company which will own and operate the power plant.
- Advised PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk as seller and servicer on proposed issuance of USD 700 million in asset-backed securities.
Click here to go back to Overview of Banking & Finance Practice